Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello!

Hello to the world of blogging.
Firstly i must start with saying i have never done anything like this before. Yes, this is the first time i have ever written a blog so you will have to hang on while i get the hang of things.
My name is Joanna-Marie and i wanted to write a blog during my school holidays to voice my opinions on fashion and the latest trends. Eventually i would love to open my own store full of awesome fashion and vintage clothing as well as having my own shoe line. i know it all sounds pretty out of reach but i am very determined to reach my dream.
My personal style is vintage/bohemian, so i think i appropriately named my blog after the fashion trends that should be hidden away and the ones that should be followed. Not to mention i also have always liked the Imogen Heap song "Hide and Seek"
So i hope you guys approve of what i believe to be the latest trends.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment